Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.15pmPermanent
We are looking for an experienced IT Support Technician. The successful post holder will be responsible for managing the company’s IT infrastructure in the head office and salons. The IT Support Technician should have strong technical skills, excellent organisational skills, including time management, workload management and the ability to multi-task.
Main Objectives and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that systems are available to agreed service levels with a strong commitment to high availability and effective incident and problem management processes.
- Manage the day to day incidents within the office, salons and immediate resolution of incidents.
- Create and maintain operational documentation.
- Maintain policies and procedure documentation including the Global Security Policy and user access policies of all software services.
- Daily checks of backups/replication/disaster recovery of the database, VMs and servers.
- Daily checks of broadband connectivity in salon and head office and liaise with vendor for any issues.
- Daily checks of apps and services are operational.
- Check and monitor even logs of firewalls and servers.
- Daily checks of all CCTV cameras in HQ and salons are operational.
- Daily checks of all digital signage chrome devices and displays ensuring all operational.
- Check phone systems are operational and liaise with vendor of any issues.
- Check all systems are up to date with the latest software updates and patches.
- Perform system maintenance (e.g. software updates, config) out of hours after 10pm.
- Daily checks of database syncs between HQ and salons are running smoothly and liaise with vendor for any issues.
- Manage CMMS which includes raising work orders, adding assets and updating parts inventory.
- Daily check of server resources and troubleshooting issues that arises.
- Perform SQL administration for reporting and ad campaigns as and when required by management.
- Daily management and administration of salon software.
- Managing company website and ecommerce platform which includes editing and updating content.
- Proficient in Windows Server active directory installation, configuration and management
- Proficient in Windows 10installation, configuration, group policy and troubleshooting
- Proficient in Microsoft office troubleshooting ( Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Proficient in Office 365 management and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Power BI which includes creating and designing reports
- CCTV troubleshooting and maintenance (Avigilon system/Hikvision)
- SQL database management(Microsoft SQL)
- Proficient in Hyper V installation, configuration and replication
- Management of Rota system for salon staff shift schedule management (Deputy Rota system)
- Management of CMMS system for asset tracking, preventative maintenance, work orders and reporting
- Experience with managing a POS system (credit card terminals, signature pads, barcode scanners)
- Installation, configuration and management of routers, switches and modems
- Management of Mitel and Polycom phone systems
- Installation and troubleshooting of PC hardware
- Installation, configuration and management of VPNs including LAN to LAN VPNs and router bandwidth management (QoS)
- Configuration and management of firewalls (Draytek routers)
- Digital signage management (Embed signage)
- Knowledge of access control systems (SALTO systems)
- Proficient in data backups and disaster recovery
- Configuration and troubleshooting of multifunction printers (UTAX)
- Knowledge in remote management using Teamviewer/Anydesk
- Office 365 administration
- Windows Server Active Directory
- Hyper V Virtualization
- Good understanding of networking fundamentals – Firewalls, DNS, DHCP, WLAN and LAN
- Windows Administration
- Microsoft SQL Database Administration
- HTML, CSS
- Domain management
- Ability to quickly learn and become skilled in new technologies
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant IT degree
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
Please send your CV via email to email@example.com